Friday, August 25, 2006

One Lonely Reader

I feel the need to dedicate a post to my one lonely, faithful reader.

Thank you for reading my blog.

Thank you for commenting.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy diaper changing, lunch making, kid appeasing, sleep deprived day to indulge my need to tell complete strangers about my life.

Thank you for having as many kids as I do.

Thank you for having kids who are as "interesting" as mine, if not more so.

Thank you for gagging at all this sentiment.

Thank you for throwing up on your computer instead of mine.

Thank you for growing something in your uterus so I would not have to do it alone.

Thank you for loving my kids and letting me love yours.

But, most of all, thank you for not moving to South Carolina!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang on, I have to clean all of this vomit off of my desk so I can type. There. OK.

Hey, I do what I can. You're welcome. But, as much as I love you, the whole growing-things-in-my-uterus business was still an accident. You can thank God for that one, because I certainly wasn't trying to do you any favors...

8/26/06, 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!! You have 2 readers here! And I take offense to the whole moving comment! ;o)

8/29/06, 8:29 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Ok, ok. My mistake. How was I supposed to know you were reading? I don't have Karin radar ya know. :)
I love you even though you moved.
Here are my thank yous for you (Nicole, cover your eyes lest you barf again):
Thank you for reading my blog.
Thank you for commenting.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy diaper changing, lunch making, kid appeasing, sleep deprived day to indulge my need to tell complete strangers about my life.
Thank you for having a kid who is as "interesting" as mine, if not more so.
Thank you for weeping at all this sentiment.
Thank you for loving my kids and letting me love yours.
Thank you for the first two years of a life-long friendship.
Thank you for having moved here in the first place.
Thank you for de-hermitizing me.
Oh, the list could go on and on.
See, it's like you never left.

8/29/06, 10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP IT!! I can't take it any more! I miss you both sooo much!!

8/30/06, 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home