Monday, March 31, 2008

No Wonder My Butt Is So Big

Ok, so today I had my 3D ultrasound. I was going to post pictures, but my husband beat me to it. Then he threatened to delete his post when I teased him about it. But, now he can't because I've linked to him. Insert evil laugh here.

Thirty weeks and still truckin'. When this pregnancy began, I was considering just going into labor naturally because the one time I had that experience (Carson), it was pretty neat. But, the more I thought about it the more it made sense that having an induction date was the way to go. We can't very well drag 5 kids with us to the hospital in the middle of the night. And you know that's when it would happen.

Today solidified that decision for me. I am thirty weeks and the baby is measuring three pounds, eleven ounces. Just in case you don't know baby math, that means that this kid will be approximately the size of a Volkswagen at forty weeks. Or around nine pounds. Same thing.

Anyway, I see my doctor on Wednesday and I plan on asking very nicely for a 38 week induction date. Then I will cry and pull his hair until he agrees.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lfhcreative said...

Don't worry about the sonogram weight estimates! With M, they said he was 5lbs and some odd ounces at 32 weeks. He was born at 38 weeks weighing 6lbs 7oz. :) So you never know! Even an ultrasound the day before he was born said he would be 8lbs!

4/2/08, 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home