Sunday, March 16, 2008

All Things Curly

This is how Cody and Carson went to bed last night:

They LOVE having curly hair. Cody loves it so much that she has been occasionally sleeping in sponge rollers since she was about 13 months old. At the time, she loved having Nana curl her hair and I never thought she would actually keep the rollers in all night. She did and has been begging me ever since to do this for her all the time. This was Carson's first experience, and I have a feeling there are many more to come.

I captured Carson's results, but Cody eluded me. I'm sure it won't be long until I have her in curls again, so I'll make sure to get her to stand still for a moment.

The beautiful curls:

This picture made me think that Carson may be a natural model:

Ummm...ok so maybe not:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home