Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Color?!?

I am going to do something I've never done on this blog before. I am going to publish some color pictures. I know, I know crazy, right? Don't get used to it because I'm switching back immediately after this post.

My dad and step-mom came to visit last weekend and somehow let Carson convince them that they needed to paint her and Memphis's room. Here are the results:


The houses represent our house, Brad's mom's house, my mom's house, Brad's dad's house, and my dad's house. There are three different cities connected by a single highway. We plan to add some more detail here and there, but overall I think it turned out really neat.

This was Carson's contribution:

Meyson took one look at it and said, "Hey! Who added the death sticks?" It is now hidden behind a bookcase.

Oh, and yes, the ceiling is now the sky.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home