Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm Gonna Get You, Sucker!

Cody has always been my little girly girl. From the time she was 8 months old she's loved pretty shoes and dresses. That's not an exaggeration either. I have proof.

She's always been the one who wanted everything pink and princess. At first it was really hard for me to adjust to because I have never really been all that girly. I mean, I had my fair share of dolls and I did like pink when I was very small, but I was never even close to Cody's level of girliness. Imagine my surprise tonight to hear my precious little princess yell, "If you punch me like that again I'm going to pull your finger off!"

Meyson delights in winning battles with the girls in physical games of who can immobilize who first. Brianna was attempting to train Cody in effective escape tactics when things began to get a little rough.

Cody's tirade didn't end at the finger pulling.

"You want a piece of me?" and "I'm gonna get you sucker!" were other choice phrases uttered by my sweet, dainty little girl.

While the words sort of blew me away at first, the tiny little voice that spoke them totally cracked me up. Nobody would be intimidated by a voice that small. Except that they should be.

Cody is surprisingly feisty! Somwhere in the fray she managed to give Meyson a pretty good sized scrape on his leg and she punched Brianna in the chin. It was about that time that we had to have a talk about the difference between truely defending yourself and just playing around.

So let this be your warning. Taunt Cody and you my just find yourself with tiny teeth marks all over your ankles.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home