Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Honeymooners

Our honeymoon in pictures:

First, I took a picture of him concentrating very hard on driving.


Then, he pulled over so he wouldn't drive off the road while he took my picture.



Our welcoming committee at the cabin where we stayed.

Brad tested the ladder to the loft to make sure it worked.



We had some...umm...water.


We tried to take a picture of ourselves. I think we were about to be attacked by a giant tarantula.

Brad thought this was cute. I thought it was hideous.




He really liked this statue too. Again, I did not agree.


This dog thought we needed a chaperon. Never left the back porch even though she lived 50 yards away.

Finally someone took our picture together.

We had some more water.


Love this picture, but the guy who took it almost died. He came very close to dropping my brand new camera.

So relaxed that I let him take my picture again. Don't get used to it.

That's pretty much it. We had a very mellow honeymoon free from children and jobs. It was so wonderful that I wish we could go back in time and do it all over again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

awwww you two are so cute. looks like a lot of fun. That plant DOES look like a huge tarantula coming to get you LOL LOL

8/20/07, 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home