Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Misdirection

Cody went to Girl Scout camp this past weekend. She had a great time hiking and swimming and bonding with the girls in her troop. I think it was really, really good for her to do new things with girls her own age. She can't wait to go back.

While she was there, she sent me a postcard. I got it yesterday. In the message section it simply says "I love you Mommy," which is perfectly cute all on it's own. But, the address section is so precious that I will be saving this postcard forever:

Mommy
456-7890

(Of course that's not our real phone number, so please don't call it. Unless you're still 14 and enjoy that sort of thing.)
It's good to know that she has our phone number memorized, maybe it's time to work on the address?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home