Friday, February 20, 2009

Who Are You Kidding?!?

My brother told me about this website he has been using to keep track of his calorie/carb/fat intake. Since we are making a conscious effort to eat healthier I thought it was worth a shot. I went to the site, just messing around with it to see exactly how it worked, and I became curious as to just how badly I had eaten that day.

I found spaghetti with meat sauce just fine, but when I decided to be completely honest about what I had eaten, I typed Krispy Kreme into the search field. Nothing. Chocolate donut. Nothing. Donut. Nothing.

Are you kidding me? Of the thousands of people who use this website there is not anyone out there eating donuts? Come on! Ok, maybe there is some politically correct way of saying donut. Fried dough. Nothing. Pure cholesterol. Nothing.

I have come to the conclusion that those who use this website may need a companion site that is titled, "Truthday" or something like that.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay okay! :) Try this link:

http://www.menshealth.com/eatthis/dessert/Krispy_Kreme.php
-Bill

3/19/09, 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home