Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Introducing...

My family is expanding. Don't worry, I'm not pregnant.

There will be three new additions and therefore three new frequently photographed faces to add to these pages.

In case you haven't caught on by now, I'm getting married. And my husband-to-be has two wonderful children who I am excited to help raise.

Somebody will be calling me a step-mother. Step-mother. Step-mother. No matter how many times I say/type/read it, I can't get used to that. Oh man, what an opportunity to fail miserably.

No, I'm just kidding. I think.

Anyway, I suppose some of you are dying to know what they look like.




Let me introduce Brad, the man I love, who will kill me for posting a picture of him that was taken while he had a mouth full of burrito. At the time I told him nobody would ever know...

Also, his daughter Brianna who will be 10 soon and who will either give Cody a run for her money in the drama queen department, or be one heck of a role model. Only time will tell.

Last, but not least, his son Meyson, 14, who may be one of the funniest kids I've ever known. He says things like, "Hey make sure not to run over the giant chick," while holding a tiny barbie car and a large toy Easter chick. Ok, so you probably had to be there, but it was friggin' hilarious.

So anyway, for a long time I have kept this part of my life off limits for my blog, but the times they are a changin'. As we draw closer to August, which is when the deed will be done, I will probably need lots of advice about things like flowers, hair, and whether or not to give up my real identity. He's laughing now but in the back of his mind he's thinking, "Oh no, is she serious?"

Of course I'm serious baby.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

awww. . .you guys look so cute together! it's nice to see a pic finally!!

5/20/07, 4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was starting to think he was make believe :) No, really, CONGRATULATIONS!

5/21/07, 7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, a face to the names. Congrats again!

Stephanie

5/22/07, 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home