Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ugly Naked Guy

I have been watching Friends for many, many years now so I am due my very own real life Friends-esque experience. I got it the other day and now I'm wondering...could I be any more disgusted?

A few weeks ago my neighbor came over to ask if I needed someone to mow my lawn. I said sure and he has done a very nice job both times. This last time he mowed early in the morning and I didn't have any cash so I told him I'd pay him later after I had gone to the ATM. Big mistake.

When I got home I noticed he was home and Memphis and I crossed the street and rang our neighbor's doorbell. His clear, transparent, see-through, glass screen door was closed, but his main door was WIDE OPEN. Here he comes, around the corner in all his naked glory(used VERY loosely), holding a beer.

So I turned around and walked back to my house still in possession of his $20. Great. Now what? I don't have any frame of reference for this. I have never known anyone who was greeted in this manner. Not even Rachel or Phoebe.

For the sake of my sanity, I have to assume that his doorbell did not ring and that he was merely walking around his own home in the buff with no idea that I was standing there with my infant son. But, I can't shake the obvious question. Why, why, why would you walk around your home glaringly naked with only the clear, transparent, see-through, glass screen door between you and your fully clothed neighbors?

If you know the answer, please don't tell me. I prefer to live in ignorant bliss, thank you.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha. . .

Hahahahahaha!!

You were doomed to have a real friends experience sooner or later. ;o)

4/10/07, 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Megan! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I'm sure it wasn't funny for you but it sure is to read about it ;)

4/11/07, 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeewwww gross....I think this is how guys flirt nowadays;)

Stephanie

4/11/07, 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got nothin' in my noggin right now but the look of wide-eyed terror on your face I'm sure you had when you saw him...and I can't stop laughing!

4/15/07, 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home