Thursday, April 26, 2007

WARNING!!! Barrage of photos ahead...

This...

is why we went on vacation.

This...

is Bond, Jared Bond. The man who loves his wife so much, he flew me out on his dime.

This...

is the lovely Karin who is busy feeding her unborn child some really good chocolate cake.

This...

is what happens when Jared makes a smart alec comment.


This...

and this...well...I'm not sure what these are.
This...
is what a hero looks like.
This...
is the baby that nobody knew was on the plane. Yes, it was a miracle.

This...
is the little girl who is going to be an amazing big sister.

This...
is the "pretty bridge." Named by the amazing big sister.

This...
is what happens when you spend all day shopping.


This...

is a face I miss everyday.


This...
is a face that haunts my dreams. Just kidding Jared, but this isn't near as bad as the picture I'll post if you don't bring Karin back to us!

This...

is the baby that Jared watched for 3 days! Yes, he is a saint.


This...

is what happens when you shop for 4 days and then try to cram everything into 3 suitcases.


This...

and this...

and this...

are what amazing friendships look like.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, I have tears running down my face now. I miss you!!!!!! You are such an amazing friend!!!

4/27/07, 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home