Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Day

I had one of the best days of my whole life this past Thursday. Some of you won't understand and that's ok. Some of you will identify and be excited. And it won't matter one way or the other to the rest of you, but maybe someday it will.

On Thursday my baby Cody became a Christian. She came to me with many questions and the funny thing was that she already knew most of the answers. She just needed some validation from me and, after consulting a very dear friend, I was able to give her that. I am so incredibly happy because I know now that whatever she comes across in her life, she'll be able to get through it. She will never again be alone. She will always have hope.

Of course, we went to get her a Bible of her own and, being Cody, she had to pick the most girly one they had. It is bright pink with an inlaid purple cross on the front and silver rivets around the cross. We had her name put on the front in silver script. She is so proud of it. Her baptism will be in a couple of weeks.

I'm the proudest mommy in the whole world today.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awww, how sweet, and amazing! She's growing up into such a beautiful girl!

4/9/07, 4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an awesome day for both of you :D That is so wonderful Megan!

4/9/07, 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. Stop growing already, Cody. While I am glad she is saved, I am a little concerned because she is thinking about deep serious things already. Stay a baby!!!

4/9/07, 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home