Thursday, June 07, 2007

Six-Year-Old Logic

"Mom, I'm really thirsty."

"We are almost home. You can get some water when we get there."

"But if I don't drink something soon my mouth is going to fill up with water."

Hmmm. So, we get home and she gets herself a drink of water. Then, the best part:

"Mom, I waited so long to drink something that I lost my C."

"You lost your what?"

"See...when I say my name it sounds like 'ody' because my throat can't say the C sound anymore because I didn't have a drink for a very long time."

"So the next time someone asks you what your name is you are going to have to tell them 'Ody'?"

"Yeah."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priceless. Where do kids come up with this stuff?

Stephanie

6/7/07, 7:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

SO funny. Such a little drama queen!

6/8/07, 5:02 AM  
Blogger Growing up said...

Megan I enjoy reading your blog so much! Really I think you could have a book deal!

6/12/07, 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home