Saturday, May 19, 2007

See what I mean?

Remember yesterday, when I posted that I'd be needing advice on wedding stuff? The following email exchange should make perfectly clear why I am soliciting this advice.

I sent Brad a link to the flowers that I like (a beautiful, yet understated bouquet of red roses) and this is what he sent back:

"I also really like the calla lilies with maybe a couple (or more) of the red roses mixed in."

and

"The roses with star of bethlehem R purdy purdy 2."

So I replied:

"baby, i love you. but i don't like the star of bethlehem. and let me tell you that i love you one more time."

and

"ok...so did you see the romantic rose one? I'm not really diggin the calla lilies. Do you hate my roses?"

His response?

"I like roses! Really! I like 'em alot! I was just throwing ideas out there. I love you!!
And yes, I thought the romantic roses were beautiful."

So...is he just saying he likes the roses to make me shut up? Because you know usually the guy couldn't care less about what flowers the bride will be carrying, so to make a fuss out of it makes me think he hates the roses. And furthermore, since when have I cared about things like flowers? Dang, this wedding is really messing me up.

Just in case you are interested, these are the roses in question:
http://67.59.139.71/flower_product.asp?sCurLabel=romantic&sCurFile=romantic_red.swf~
If the pic doesn't come up right away, just click on Romantic Rose in the Select a Flower menu. Don't, however, click on Calla Lily. Comments are more than welcome.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love those roses! those will look so good with your dress!!!! and i think he does too. well, at least i think so.

5/20/07, 4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Karin, I think with the dress the roses would be beautiful.

5/20/07, 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we all know that nobody gives a crap what Brad thinks anyway. It is YOUR wedding, he will just be an attendee. Also, I like the roses as well.

5/22/07, 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ditto to what Nicole said. The roses are pretty.

Stephanie

5/22/07, 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love red rose, thats what I used and well I could not have been more pleased!

6/12/07, 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home