Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dreaming Up Blog Fodder

Yesterday evening I drove my black Cadillac Escalade to the mall. It was so crowded that I had to park way out in the boonies. I remember getting my kids out of the car and going in the mall and spending several hours in there.

When I came out, I discovered that my car had been stolen. It was just gone. There was no trace of it anywhere. I panicked and ran back in to the mall searching for someone I knew. I found several people who were my friends and we all went back outside to make sure I had not just forgotten where I parked. They all pointed out their cars to me as we walked. One of them drove a school bus.

We walked through the lot discussing why I should not have parked my car so far out in a parking space that directly faced the exit of the parking lot. How stupid could I be? Of course, one of the thoughts that was running through my head was, "Well, at least this will make a good blog entry." Never once did I think, "Maybe I should call the police!"

I guess that is because cell phones don't get signal in dreams. And, no, I've never owned a Cadillac Escalade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home