Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Maybe I Should Become An Optimist

You'll have to read the post below this one before any of this will make sense. Go ahead...I'll wait.



So, I should definitely have gone into this meal with a little more optimism. There is a good two pounds or so of meat left!! Granted, we are one man down (Cody is still out of town), but that will still leave us with a lot leftover.

And, as an added bonus: Brace yourself- Memphis ate FOUR HELPINGS OF CHICKEN!!!! And Carson had three! We may just have this meal every night.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. (and a silent i-told-you-so) :D

4/15/08, 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can get over the insides of the chicken, it really is a great deal. I use tongs (as I don't like touching raw meat, or..well...anything else icky that is likely to give anyone salmonella).

4/16/08, 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home