Sunday, July 20, 2008

Silas' Take

Hi. I think my parents named me Silas, but they always call me "baby Si." I'm pretty new to this world, I'll be seven weeks old tomorrow. I have learned a lot in my short little life though. I know that when I cry my mommy will pick me up and cuddle with me. And if she's busy then my daddy or one of my brothers and sisters will take over.

Sometimes my short brother with the blond hair bonks my head and I cry really hard because it hurts my feelings. This is what my brothers and sisters look like:


I think everyone here loves me very much, but I can't figure out why they are always putting their lips on my face. Oh well, I guess I'll get used to it.

I like to eat. It's really my favorite thing to do. This morning my mommy said I look like a little sumo wrestler, whatever that is. My mommy looks like this:

I like it when she holds me and I expect her to do so all day long.

I'll tell you a secret. I have my daddy wrapped around my little finger. He looks like this:

I like music very much, almost as much as I like pooping. And when I'm awake and lying on Mommy and Daddy's bed, I like to look at this:

Fascinating, isn't it? I could stare at it for hours.

Sometimes my mom puts me in the kitchen sink with some water. I find it very relaxing.

I am learning to smile. Every once in a while I manage to smile and coo at Mommy or Daddy and they just go crazy. At first, it scared me but now I really like it and I'm doing my best to smile more.

That's all for now. Check back later because I get cuter everyday!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Change a Life, One person at a Time said...

Baby Silas does get cuter every day. Megan this blog is just about the cutest thing I have seen. What a clever young woman you are. Years from now Silas will be amazed. Love you

7/21/08, 9:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my look at that little cutey! can't wait to hold her!!!!

7/21/08, 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is such an awesome idea. I love it!

7/22/08, 6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home