Monday, March 16, 2009

Silas' Take Part 3

Ok, so I know it's been a long time since I updated you on my life, but I have been very busy! I am still a very happy baby but I am especially happy any time I have access to food. You know I can feed myself now. I really like cheerios, graham crackers, oyster crackers, peaches, and cereal bars. Oh, and I can hold my own bottle. See, I really am a big girl now. And I can prove it. I weigh in at 21 pounds which is only 5 pounds less than my big brother Memphis.



I don't let that weight difference get in my way though. I can hold my own with Memphis which scares my mommy to death. I just grab a handful of his hair or skin when he is being rowdy and he screams like a girl. I really love him though. He always greets me with a hug and a kiss when I wake up and I give him my biggest smile.


I tried to crawl for awhile, but it just wasn't working out for me. I found that the army crawl works great. I can go from zero to gone before my mommy and daddy know what happened. Then my mom put up this thing in the doorway that I can't crawl over. My brothers and sisters just hop over it and I cry because I haven't figured out how to nibble through it yet. I have two teeth that are perfect for nibbling.






I like to test out my new teeth on everything so I know what they can bite, but my mommy doesn't like it at all when I do that. She says things like, "yucky" and "blech" but I don't know what that means. Tasted pretty good to me. Except this one:



My family likes to slap their hands together for me a lot. At first I was kind of confused but then I tried it. Now I like to slap my hands together all the time and mommy says, "Silas, you're clapping!" Ok, if you say so.


I have the best Daddy in the whole world. I like to go see him right away when he comes home. He smiles and laughs and snuggles with me. I think he is wonderful and I really like his hat too.





I surprised him really good one day when he came home and watched me pull myself up to standing using a box that came in the mail. He really laughed a lot.

I see a lot of people I don't know everyday, but some people I keep seeing over and over again. I finally figured out that this is my Nana:


And this is my Mamaw:



I love them both very much! I tell them by smiling and bouncing and flapping my arms wildly when I see them.

I guess that's it for now. It's about time for another bottle and I can't miss eating time! Talk to you later.



Oh, and did I mention that I love my tongue?






And here's an update on my hair:



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Now THAT is one beautiful baby girl! I am not one bit biased either.

4/9/09, 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home