Thursday, September 07, 2006

Best of August 2006

I thought I would start a monthly post of the 10 best photos from the past month. Don't take "best" to mean the best photographically, but rather the best shots to tell the story of my little family. I know I'm a little late for August, but it's my blog, get over it.

Here they are:
Cody loved her first day of school.

Memphis began to fear kisses from the girls...he learns quick.


Memphis met one of his great grandfathers.


My friend swallowed a watermelon...to be continued :)


Ahhh...Summer fun


Memphis got a new do...


...and so did Carson


We were all glad to see Uncle Richard again.


Cody learned to feed her "frudder" (as Carson calls him)

The kiddos

Oh, and I get a bonus shot this month:

I have a nephew!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm missing all this! I almost lost it when I saw the pix of the girls playing outside. MISS YOU!!!

9/8/06, 7:06 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

We miss you too. :( Maybe we can photoshop Taylor in...

9/8/06, 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home