Sunday, June 24, 2007

Dodgeball!

Oh the things that go on in this home.

Cody has adopted 5 caterpillars. Their names are Rose, Flowers, Ellie, Dandelion, and with all these names to remember I have forgotten the name of the 5th one. I will have to beg Cody's forgiveness when I ask her yet again to remind me.

She also begged me for bangs and as hesitant as I was, she looks pretty cute with them.

She was convinced that they wouldn't last.

"Mom, are my bangs going to be gone when I wake up in the morning?"

"My bangs are gonna wash away if I get in the bathtub, huh Mom?"

"Don't you want bangs Mom?" Emphatic no thank you. "But if you don't like them you can just cut them off."

Oh, well in that case sign me up.

We have the Fisher Price I Can Play Piano and the girls love it. Until Memphis wakes up. You see the power button on this piano is a bright orange light. Bright orange lights are irresistible to one-year-old boys. He is constantly turning it off in the middle of their song.

This piano hooks up to the tv and teaches the kids to read music. One of the things they can do is play dodgeball where if they hit the correct key their ball shoots across the screen and makes their opponents ball explode.

Carson loves this game. She loves it so much that she wants to play it even when she is not on the piano. Cody was concentrating very hard on the game she was playing while Carson was eating a York peppermint pattie. Carson very carefully balled up the wrapper, took aim, shouted, "DODGEBALL!" and pelted Cody in the head with the wrapper.

I had to hide my face behind my computer so that Carson wouldn't mistake my laughter for approval.

All of this craziness only leads me to wonder how things will change when there are 2 more kids and a husband around.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i don't think i could have contained myself after seeing her throw the wrapper. i would have hysterically laughing with tears streaming down my face!
cody looks so darn beautiful with bangs! love them!

6/25/07, 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home