Tuesday, February 05, 2008

One more day!!! One more day!!!

I go on vacation in one more day!!! I'll bet you think I'm excited.

I probably won't be posting over this weekend, unless something extraordinarily funny happens. Which is likely, but it's also likely that the story can wait to be told until my return.

My two best friends and I are going to Dallas this weekend. Yay! Among us we have ten children (in utero child excluded) and somehow (by the grace of God I'm sure) we are getting away with only bringing one. And he is only four months old, therefore much less work than the others. Woo Hoo!! What are we going to do with ourselves? Well...since my friends share my love of Ikea, I'm sure we'll be spending plenty of time there.

The last time the three of us got together, we had to manage three children, terrible airline issues, and a man who almost died. I'm confident that this time will be much less problematic. I'd settle for no almost dying people.

Anyway, Thursday morning will not come quickly enough. Don't get me wrong, I love my family endlessly, but I will be a better mother and wife after a much needed breather.

So...Karin, Nicole? Are you guys ready?!?!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am soooooo ready!!!!! I am packing as we speak, well I guess as I type! Can't wait to see you guys!

2/6/08, 5:59 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

I don't think I was one tenth this excited to go to the Carribean. But then again I was not going with great friends. And I hadn't held down the fort...TWICE!
Hope ya'll have a great time!!

2/7/08, 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home