Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Memphis is doomed...

Sometimes it is obvious that there is not a man around here very often. I really thought I had been doing well with compensating for that absence. Once again, my children proved me wrong.

Today when we were at my mom's house, Carson came in the room holding a small nerf style football and announced that she really wanted to play basketball. We all kind of laughed quietly to ourselves and I attributed the mistake to the fact that she's only 2 years old.

Cody, being the little mommy that she is, put her hands on Carson's shoulders, gave her a little pat on the head and said, "Oh Carson, you can't play basketball with that. That's a baseball."

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OK, this one actually had me laughing out loud! :o)

2/14/07, 6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO that is TOO funny. Did you guys just bust out laughing?

2/15/07, 8:02 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

We wanted to, but Cody is embarrassed very easily so we had to try and stifle the laughter until they had left the room. It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. :)

2/16/07, 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home