Friday, March 30, 2007

Photogenic I am not

Today I saw a picture of myself from a month or so after Memphis was born. You know, I really shouldn't have been let out of the house at all. Between the ill-fitting clothing, the wild hair, and all of that extra weight, I'm surprised small children weren't screaming in terror. If they weren't the last pictures taken before a dear friend moved away I would demand that they be destroyed.

Of course, I NEVER like pictures of myself and I do everything I can to remain behind the camera and not in front of it. I push little old ladies out of my way while trying to get out of the field of view. Well, not really, but don't put it past me. The fact that I thought about it means that I just might be capable of it.

So, for those of you who think that I should be included in more pictures, don't hold your breath.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh, please! i thought you looked great! and i LOVE the pics of us from that night!!

3/31/07, 4:59 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Of course you do!! You look AWESOME in them! Thanks anyway though. :)

3/31/07, 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can post a copy of it so people can see what you are talking about, if you want...

4/1/07, 7:43 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Hmmm...intriguing. Just remember, paybacks are hell.

4/1/07, 7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I joke, I joke....

4/1/07, 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home