Sunday, April 01, 2007

Best of March 2007

March was busy, but it went by fast. Memphis can crawl really fast now and he is threatening to walk any day. Whenever I see that look in his eye I make him sit down and remember how much fun it is to just sit around. But really, Cody is convinced that if he tries to stand up he will explode or something. She will do that panicky gasp thing and I'll drop what I'm doing and come running only to find that Memphis has just tried to cruise along the edge of the couch. You know, people have lost eyes doing that.
Carson turned 3 and she makes sure that everyone knows it. "I'm this many" while awkwardly holding up 3 little fingers. She has become very emotional, something I didn't think I would have to deal with much for the next 10 years or so. It gets better not worse, right?
His first biter biscuit. Really more for slobbering than biting.
Straight from the runway...boots with underwear.


Don't worry, there's enough mischief in there to make up for all that sweetness.


Here too...

He finally plays with all his toys. Up until now they were just decoration.

For Pete's sake Cody, he will never learn if you don't let him go.


Tra la la la la la

Ouch! I have no idea how long he was like this.



Do you see the size of that pool?


The climbing has begun. I'm scared. Beep.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cute pics!! I can't tell you how many times I checked on Taylor when she was little to find her sit sleeping in the most uncomfortable looking positions. I don't know how they get themselves like that! I had to do a double take on that pic of Carson lying on the floor. It looked just like Taylor!

4/5/07, 4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great shots! Cody is so beautiful (well all your kids are but Cody is just getting to be such a young lady :( )

4/6/07, 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home