Friday, March 02, 2007

Best of February 2007

Whew! One month closer to Summer. Thank goodness because I'm telling you we can't take much more of this crappy weather or the sickness that it brings.

Memphis is officially on the move! He crawled for the first time on Valentine's Day and then waved bye-bye a couple of days later. Of course he saved the latter for his crush (my friend Nicole). She got his first smile too. I swear, if he wasn't so cute I'd be truly offended. He is also now equipped with his first real weapons: two of the cutest little teeth that I've ever seen.

Carson and Cody continue to crack me up with the things that come out of their mouths. Cody was listening to my heart with her "telescope" and assured me that it is still "beeping." And I'm so glad that I have sent her school to learn because she looked at an outline of the United States and told me it was a turkey. A turkey. There's nothing else I can say about that.

Watch out...there's no stopping him now.

Cody's turn to gag.


This is Cinderella holding her dress up. So she doesn't step on it. Because it is so long.


My Valentines


This is Carson's favorite dress. It's too cold to wear it out of the house, but if we're home she's wearing it.


Every diaper bag should have one of these.

I think he's getting too big for my favorite pajamas :(

Working on those teeth

Infectious

I don't know what I would do if all 3 of them had normal faces in any 1 picture. Thank you Carson.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO PICTURES OF ME WITH VODKA IN MY DIAPER BAG. (You will get me kicked out of the moms club...)

3/3/07, 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there will be no kicking out for alcohol ;)

Those kids just keep getting cuter Megan. Great shots!

3/5/07, 7:00 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Awww, shucks. Thanks Erica! (what does "shucks" mean anyway?)

3/5/07, 9:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love those Valentine's pants! They turned out so cute! And I LOVE Carson's face in that last one!! ;o)

3/6/07, 5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home