Saturday, March 24, 2007

Cat Condo

I was washing dishes tonight when I happened to glance out in my backyard. There was a thief out there stealing my daughter's red convertible.

We don't have a cat. We don't even want a cat. Well I guess I should revise that. I don't want a cat. They're just not my thing. I don't like it when there is a living thing in my house who thinks they are in control of things. I am in control of things. I refuse to relinquish that control, especially to an animal. This is why I love dogs. They are perfectly happy to just follow you around worshipping the ground you walk on. And they don't talk. They just listen. I love dogs.

Anyway, despite the fact that I don't want a cat, apparently cats want me. I have approximately 4 cats who frequent my backyard. Three of them come and go sporadically and one has taken up residence underneath my shed. I think she (I assume she is a she because I would like her better if she were) may be pregnant. She is really fat.

As long as the cats stay outside and do not leave their...you know, stuff...all over my yard I'm ok with them. But, I may rethink that if they start taking off with our cars.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's what I found really funny- you love dogs because they will happily follow you around and THEY DON"T TALK. These cats you speak of- did THEY talk? How long have you been hearing these voices? Jared probably needs to hear about this.
Also, the cats will go away if you quit feeding them. :D

3/25/07, 6:12 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Don't YOU hear cats talking? Am I the only one? Crap, I hate it when that happens!

3/25/07, 6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL too funny. We have cats come in our yard when the dogs aren't out there too. They do strut around like they own the joint.

3/26/07, 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home