Friday, January 25, 2008

Who Could Have Done This?



This is the scene that greeted me when I went to get ready for bed one night a couple of weeks ago. I know the angle of this picture is nauseating, sorry about that. Anyway, Cody was out of town, as was Brad (he comes home later today after another three week absence). I think Carson may have thought that if she didn't keep an eye on me, I might disappear too. So she had been sleeping in my bed. I guess sleeping might not be the right word. Brianna and Meyson and I were watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in the living room and she, apparently, was giving herself a makeover.




Nice uni-brow, huh? The reality was so much worse than what it looks like here. Foundation and blush abounded, I think you get the picture.

Oh, and you'll be amused to know that all of my credit/debit/membership cards were strewn about under the covers of my bed next to her. Guess that obsession has not ended. Make-up and credit cards. Can't wait for the teen years.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

aww, she's purty! ;o)

1/26/08, 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home