Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow!


You may think that the title is pronounced with excitement like when you say "WOW!" or "Holy crap!", but actually it is pronounced more like "You've got to be kidding me!" or "Why, why me?"

Carson does not want to go play in the snow. She thought she did, but upon exiting the house she assured me that she no longer wished to subject herself to the bitterly cold, jaw locking, ear piercing snowy weather. That's my girl! (said with excitelment like "WOW!" or "Holy crap!")

Cody on the other hand wanted so badly to make a snow angel that no amount of the pain that comes with leaving the house in this kind of weather could deter her.
She looks so happy that I might think about tolerating this kind of weather. Once a year.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. Who were you thinking of when you were thinking of the type of person that would yell "Holy crap!" ? Could it be me? Nah.....

11/30/06, 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah I definitely read "holy crap" in a Nicole voice LOL

Snow stinks but Cody's angel came out really good :D

12/3/06, 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home