Friday, November 03, 2006

The Best of October 2006

Wow, I took lots and lots of pictures this month. Memphis' personality is in full bloom so the camera must keep on clicking. Cody has Carson all riled up about Christmas already. I seriously think it's all the kid thinks about. Anyway, on with the best of October.




Cody has started taking ballet very seriously.



Memphis has become Cody's new doll.

My favorite shot this month


Memphis thinks Carson is so sweet. :)


They love a parade!


Cody is convinced this is one of the deer from Snow White.


Could've been a great picture, stupid van.


A couple of knotheads


Cody who? My name is Pocahontas.


I tried to think of something eloquent to type here, but I must be too tired. It's a real nice picture though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home