Monday, November 27, 2006

Yoga-rific!

Recently, I've been experiencing a lot of migraines and my mom suggested that I may be stressed, imagine that! So in an effort to bring some relaxation to my life, I purchased a yoga dvd. I thought it might even be fun. Ha ha.

When it arrived you would have thought that we had received the new Elmo video. The kids were so excited.

For the next 30 minutes we all did yoga in the living room.

Everything was going just fine, well pretty much, when the headstand portion of the video came. There we were. All three of us, attempting headstands and falling all over each other. I think I may have been able to do it if I hadn't been laughing so hard. It was funny enough to watch my girls attempting downward dog, but the headstands were just too much. It's pretty bad when your abs get a better workout from laughing than exercise.

The poses only got stranger and more complicated so we all ended up laying in front of the tv watching the yoga dvd as if it was our favorite movie. I made popcorn.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

haha. . .popcorn and a yoga dvd. excellent combination!

11/28/06, 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL the mental picture is HILARIOUS LOL

12/3/06, 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home