Friday, December 01, 2006

Best of November 2006

I purchased a new camera in November, so there were approximately 46,895 pictures to choose from for this post. Anyway, we had quite a few visitors here this month for Thanksgiving and we really had a good time. I turned 27 a few weeks ago and I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that the countdown to 30 has officially begun. I always thought that people just kind of pretended that it was a big deal because they were supposed to. But, I actually feel a twinge of real panic at the thought of turning 30. Silly? Probably. Rational? Probably not. Well at least when I get old I'll still have all these pictures to remind me of the good old days.
Yes, I tried to talk her out of it.

Apparently they were tired of having their picture taken.


Cousins. Well, my 3 kids and their cousin.


Yes, my thumb is good.


Memphis and me with my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew Hayden.


The girls think Uncle Billy is the most fun ever!

A little girl time


I know there are a few pictures of these two together, but look at those faces!


Cody took this one.

Even Memphis is getting in on the face making fun, oh no.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I freaked out a little at 25. And what's more is my family is planning a big family vacation for summer 2008. Every time JD and I talk about it I go HOLY CRAP (heard in a Nicole voice LOL) I'll be THIRTY 3-0 in the summer of 2008 (of course he will be too but he's thought he was old since he was about 23 so whatever LOL).

The pictures are too cute, Cody even took a really good one :D

12/3/06, 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home